I am open to taking custom/bespoke orders on a case-by-case basis. This means that sometimes the answer might be no, but sometimes it might be yes! I’m a one-woman operation so have to manage my time carefully. Please feel free to contact me so we can discuss your needs further. Note that a 75% deposit is required, with the other 25% payable when the order is ready to ship.

I work hard to ensure each colorway is reproduced as faithfully as possible each time I dye. However, I do not have dye lots and hand-dyed yarn always has some variation from one skein to the next. No two skeins will be exactly alike.

When using Iron Dragon yarn for larger projects, always alternate skeins every two or three rows to camouflage color differences between skeins.

I do my best to accurately represent colors in all photos. I do retouch product shots where necessary to ensure what I see on my calibrated monitor matches the yarn in my hand. Your monitor may still show the color differently. Please take this into account while shopping.

I do not offer this service because many mail carriers calculate shipping based on package dimensions in addition to weight. Shipping one or more cakes creates a bulkier package than shipping hanks, so you’ll pay a lot more for shipping! Nobody likes paying more for shipping!